Massages are more than a luxury spa experience. Massage therapy is beneficial for balancing muscle and soft tissue length, relieving tension and promotes the restoration of normal joint function. With massage you will notice a significant difference in injured or tight areas of the body.
A wide scope of musculature issues associated with muscle pain and tension can also be treated by increasing joint and tissue mobility, improving circulation, reducing stress, and promoting tissue healing.
Why do I Need A Massage?
- Stimulates blood flow.
- Removes tension.
- Improve a range of motion.
- Relieves stress.
- Do I need a referral from my GP for massage?
- Most massage treatments can be given without referral, however if you have concerns it is recommended to consult your doctor prior to setting up an appointment.
- Would massage be covered by my Insurance?
- Each insurance provider offers different coverage, we recommend having a look into your providers coverage before booking your appointment.