Telus Health SSO (e Claim)
- Physiotherapy treatment is normally included within employer-paid or individually purchased health benefit plans. The amount of coverage and rules to access physiotherapy vary between plans. Check your plan for coverage details. Your plan will indicate if your insurance company requires you to get a referral from your doctor to have fees reimbursed.
- We gladly accept the insurance plans listed below. If your plan is not listed, please call us as we are always adding new insurance plans.
- Disclaimer: While this is an extensive list, health plans do change regularly without prior notification. We recommend that you verify with your health plan what physiotherapy benefits you have available.
1. BPA- Benefit Plan Administrator
2. Canada Life
3. Canada Construction Workers Union
4. Chambers of Commerce Group Insurance
6. Claim secure
8. Desjardins Insurance
9. First Canada
10. GMS Carrier 49
11. GMS Carrier 50
12. Group Health
13. Group Source
14. Industrial Alliance
15. Johnson Inc.
16. Johnston Group Inc.
17. LiUNA Local 183
18. LiUNA Local 506
20. Manulife Financial
21. Maximum Benefit
22. Sunlife Financial
23. TELUS Adjudi Care
Medavie Blue Cross
- Canadian Armed Forces
- Interim Federal Health Program
- Blue Cross
- Veterans Affairs Canada
- Green Shield Canada
- SSQ Insurance
- RBC Insurance
- Empire Life Insurance
- Avantages Sociaux Medic Construction
- Nexgen RX
- Equitable Life
- The Co-Operators
Alberta Blue Cross
- Alberta Blue Cross
Motor Vehicle Collision Insurance (Car Accidents)
What to do if you are involved in a motor vehicle accident:
1) Inform your insurance company
Whether you were a diver, or passenger at the time of the incident. You need to file an injury accident report to your insurance company, this will open up a motor vehicle claim that will help you get the treatment you need.
2) Get assessed by your physiotherapist
Schedule an assessment with your physiotherapist as soon as possible, our staff and physiotherapist will submit (AB-1, AB-2) report to your auto insurance company, and determine a treatment plan based on your injuries. Your physiotherapist will help insure you are covered in protocol treatments.
3) Know your rights
Your personal auto insurance company may refer you to their preferred physiotherapy clinic, but you have the right to choose your own therapist, and a clinic you trust. Our clinic is specialized in direct billing to all auto insurance companies, and works very closely with them to provide you the best service, and treatments, in order to get you back on your feet.
Have questions about your coverage? Email us at email@example.com or give us a call at 403-845-7222.
- For work-related injuries, the Workers’ Compensation Board Alberta (WCB) pays for an initial physiotherapy examination and the first treatment. A referral from your doctor is not necessary. Further physiotherapy treatment is only approved once your claim is accepted. If approved, the WCB may authorize physiotherapy treatment for up to six weeks. The length of the treatment time varies depending upon your injury
- If you are not eligible for coverage outlined above and don’t have coverage under a health benefits plan, you will need to pay for your treatment directly.
- We accept Cash, Debit, VISA, Mastercard.